Welcome to the Robert W. Woodruff Library subject guide for Bloomberg!
Why use Bloomberg?
- Obtain real-time and historical pricing on stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies and funds.
- Obtain company and industry news from around the world
- Monitor financial markets from around the world
- Obtain detail company financials
- Create a stock/bond/mutal fund portifolio
- Because you're going to need it if you're taking Business Policy at Morehouse College or Finance at Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College or Spelman College
Location and Access at the Robert W. Woodruff Library
The Bloomberg Terminal is currently located in room 202 and can only be used in the library for non-commerical research.
Please use the tabs above to find quality resources and tutorials to navigate the Bloomberg Terminal.
Bloomberg Terminal Locations the Atlanta University Center (AUC)
Morehouse College - The Leadership Center - Quanity 5