First Time User
First time users of the Interlibrary loan system must have a valid Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library barcode. If you have never logged into your My Library Account, reset your password using the provided link.
Things to note:
- If you change your password for your Interlibrary loan account, your My Library Account password will be changed as well.
- Having your e-mail and phone number enables us to notify you promptly when items arrive in the library.
- You can track your requests, renew items, and retrieve articles online.
General ILL Policies
- Books borrowed through ILL are subject to any policies or restrictions set by the lending library. Due dates are strictly enforced.
- Requests are filled as quickly as possible. The location and availability of requested items can affect the turnaround time.
- Please provide a complete citation for each request. See a Subject Librarian if you need assistance.
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact our Interlibrary Loan Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.